Microsoft Dynamics GP - Capabilities
- Set and manage security restrictions on any data fields, windows, and forms.
- Track and report on any changes to any data fields and tables, and document approval of any changes.
- Store and safeguard historical compliance and transaction information.
- Automate and centralize processes to help eliminate human error.
Human Resource Management
- Manage payroll in-house or share data with leading payroll providers.
- Streamline hiring processes.
- Implement and track benefit programs.
- Equip employees with self-service tools.
- Track injury incidents.
- Track production costs and manage work orders more effectively.
- Collect, organize, and review changes to orders before they are authorized.
- Better manage materials, components, and assemblies.
- Improve controls and enhance quality assurance.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics GP empowered people who make decisions that help increase your margins, improve your cash flow, and ultimately drive your business growth through a rich and unique integrated solution that take care of all the aspects of your organization.
- Automate payables and receivables management
- Better manage cash flow, improve collections, and control fixed assets
- Streamline expense management
- Simplify electronic bank reconciliation and funds transfer
- Work with multiple currencies, locations, and companies
Supply Chain Management
- Stay ahead of demand, speed fulfillment, and reduce lead times.
- Streamline purchasing and sales order processing.
- Improve inventory management.
- Connect with customers and suppliers to improve service.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Easily create and manage budgets.
- Access key business metrics in the Executive Center.
- Increase insight with more than 225 built-in customizable and refreshable Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet reports.
- Use real-time notifications and alerts.
- Look for trends and relationships 4 with predictive modeling capabilities.
Service and Project Management
- Strengthen customer relationships, empower field employees, and increase sales.
- Better manage the cost of providing field service.
- Capture, review, and approve project time and expense data.