Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations
- Grant automatic discounts and differential pricing to special customers by using up to four levels of pricing.
- Reprint electronic receipts to resolve disputes, speed rebates, and verify purchase dates and amounts.
- Accept multiple tenders such as credit cards, coupons, gift vouchers, foreign currencies, and government stamps.
- Sell—even when your network is down—using the Terminal Offline feature.
- Sell and redeem vouchers, gift certificates, and gift cards.
- Process returns, issue store credit, and process deposits on orders.
Customer Management and Marketing
- Search by Account Number, Name, Company, Address, Phone/Fax Number, E-mail Address and Ship To Information
- Define Different Account Types (i.e. Revolving)
- Set Default Account Type for New Customers
- Aged Receivables Option
- Look Up, Adjust and Track Invoices for Specific Customer Accounts
- Track Purchases By Date, Price and Amount
- Apply Finance Charges on Accounts
- Bill Payments for Net Terms
- Place Limits on Customer Purchases for Given Time Period
- 15 User-Defined Fields for Customer Information (i.e., Birth-Date, Driver’s License Number, Resale Permit Number)
- Create Customer Accounts at the POS
- Define Multiple Shipping Addresses Per Customer
- Print Customer Statements
- Reprint Statement for Selected Customer
- Generate Mailing List
- Print Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Print Account Activities Report
- Access and/or Modify Detailed Customer Data Directly from Active Reports