Ecommerce - Let Dynamics GP run your webstore
Put your Ecommerce business on auto pilot with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Inventory Items
- Categories and sub-categories
- Items assignment to categories
- Multi-tier price levels
- Product images
- SEO information
- Item quantities at assigned site
- B2B Customer Information
- Shipment information
- Tax ID and rates
- Shipping Methods
- Payment methods
- Attributes and attribute sets
- B2C customers and addresses
- Sales Orders with items and quantity ordered, shipping and payment method, calculated taxes and shipping charges
Contact Us for a Demo
E-commerce solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP
In today’s competitive marketplace, providing the customer with the ability to buy the items online is essential for a large number of companies. Maintaining an e-commerce site often requires an employee dedicated to managing the webstore on a full-time or part-time basis to ensure that all products and prices on the webstore are up-to-date. At the same, an employee is also required to download orders and enter them into the ERP and to keep the customer updated on the shipment status.
X2X Connect enables companies using Microsoft Dynamics GP as their ERP solution to manage their e-commerce webstore, whilst taking advantage of Magento e-commerce.
X2X connect is an add-on native to Microsoft Dynamics GP and works like an extension. The product works from inside of Dynamics GP. X2X Connect bi-directionally integrates and connects the ERP and the e-commerce solution in multiple ways:
- Provides dynamic mapping of Dynamics GP and Magento e-commerce
- Allows user to create new cards in GP like catalog and sub-catalogs
- Extends the information associated with cards. For example, it allows you to assign country of origin, attributes, meta tags, meta description, keywords, google checkout, catalog ID and much more!
- Update the master data from your e-commerce site to Dynamics GP and vice versa for mapping. For example, the tax details, shipping methods and payment types in e-commerce are made available in Dynamics GP in order to map them with the related types in Dynamics GP
- Allows user to see only the price list applicable to them through GP price lists, including the quantity breaks
- Brings the orders from Magento in GP and updates the shipping and invoice information in Magento, including partial shipments
Customers viewing your webstore have different needs depending on how they will ultimately use your products and/or services. Many of them are the end users of the products; However their puchase can be either personal or business-related. A printer, for example, is bought by a customer for personal, home use. His needs and price range, however, will be different if the printer was for office use. Additionally, a deal on large quantatities of a product, such as 10 reams of printer paper, may not be as attractive for a personal customer but will be considered a very good deal to someone making a business office-related purchases.
Uploading inventory items from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Magento Ecommerce
It is very easy to upload the items from GP to Magento. Items marked in GP to be uploaded to Magento Ecommerce together with item quantities, multi tier price levels, attributes, meta information and attributes.
If the item is modified manually in GP, the data is updated as soon as the changes are saved. If the items are modified in bulk like, for example, through export and import features, they can either be updated using the procedure below or can be updated when the next scheduled data transmission take place.
Magento is a robust and powerful ecommerce solution. Being the market leader, Magento strives to remain at the top by adapting to the new development in ecommerce sphere. One of the strength of Magento is its ability to interface with a variety of payment methods including credit and debit cards, bank transfers etc.
Accsoft consultants bring to the table both a thorough expertise in software and applications and an in depth knowledge of business and accounting practices. This allows for a comprehensive approach to restructuring your business procedures, through streamlining of your business operations, the selection of the software package best suited to your needs and maximizing the business advantage from your technological investment.
Choice & Customization
AccSoft offers a range of software packages from different vendors to suit your unique requirements. After selecting the most appropriate software, we help you customize the software as necessary, including designing screens and reports, developing add-on programs and integrating with existing systems.
AccSoft’s approach involves understanding your industry and business processes in order to create the best solution. Our years of implementation experience across various industries has equipped us to quickly gain an insight into your business so we can recommend ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity.
AccSoft offers a complete range of services, starting from business requirement analysis, software sales, implementation, customization, and finally going on to provide training and ongoing support. This single-vendor approach helps you reduce complexity and administrative overheads and costs while ensuring that you get the best service.