Ecommerce - Let Dynamics GP run your webstore
Put your Ecommerce business on auto pilot with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Inventory Items
- Categories and sub-categories
- Items assignment to categories
- Multi-tier price levels
- Product images
- SEO information
- Item quantities at assigned site
- B2B Customer Information
- Shipment information
- Tax ID and rates
- Shipping Methods
- Payment methods
- Attributes and attribute sets
- B2C customers and addresses
- Sales Orders with items and quantity ordered, shipping and payment method, calculated taxes and shipping charges
Contact Us for a Demo
E-commerce solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP
In today’s competitive marketplace, providing the customer with the ability to buy the items online is essential for a large number of companies. Maintaining an e-commerce site often requires an employee dedicated to managing the webstore on a full-time or part-time basis to ensure that all products and prices on the webstore are up-to-date. At the same, an employee is also required to download orders and enter them into the ERP and to keep the customer updated on the shipment status.
X2X Connect enables companies using Microsoft Dynamics GP as their ERP solution to manage their e-commerce webstore, whilst taking advantage of Magento e-commerce.
X2X connect is an add-on native to Microsoft Dynamics GP and works like an extension. The product works from inside of Dynamics GP. X2X Connect bi-directionally integrates and connects the ERP and the e-commerce solution in multiple ways:
- Provides dynamic mapping of Dynamics GP and Magento e-commerce
- Allows user to create new cards in GP like catalog and sub-catalogs
- Extends the information associated with cards. For example, it allows you to assign country of origin, attributes, meta tags, meta description, keywords, google checkout, catalog ID and much more!
- Update the master data from your e-commerce site to Dynamics GP and vice versa for mapping. For example, the tax details, shipping methods and payment types in e-commerce are made available in Dynamics GP in order to map them with the related types in Dynamics GP
- Allows user to see only the price list applicable to them through GP price lists, including the quantity breaks
- Brings the orders from Magento in GP and updates the shipping and invoice information in Magento, including partial shipments
There are many connectors and bridges in the market that connect different Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems with eCommerce solutions. However, their major shortcoming is the limited mapping capabilities of these solutions. read more…
When running an eCommerce site, it is important to ensure that the link between your ERP back end system and your front end webstore is as seamless as possible. read more…
Running an eCommerce webstore is a full time job. Organization have to dedicate a portion of, or oftentimes the full workload of an employee or department on maintaining the eCommerce site. read more…
Accsoft consultants bring to the table both a thorough expertise in software and applications and an in depth knowledge of business and accounting practices. This allows for a comprehensive approach to restructuring your business procedures, through streamlining of your business operations, the selection of the software package best suited to your needs and maximizing the business advantage from your technological investment.
Choice & Customization
AccSoft offers a range of software packages from different vendors to suit your unique requirements. After selecting the most appropriate software, we help you customize the software as necessary, including designing screens and reports, developing add-on programs and integrating with existing systems.
AccSoft’s approach involves understanding your industry and business processes in order to create the best solution. Our years of implementation experience across various industries has equipped us to quickly gain an insight into your business so we can recommend ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity.
AccSoft offers a complete range of services, starting from business requirement analysis, software sales, implementation, customization, and finally going on to provide training and ongoing support. This single-vendor approach helps you reduce complexity and administrative overheads and costs while ensuring that you get the best service.