Fashion Apparel Footwear Electronics Inventory Matrix
provides a powerful solution for wholesale and distribution companies dealing in multi-dimensional inventory items. Inventory Matrix helps companies provide top of line customer service, better manage inventories and improve purchase ordering process.
- Create unlimited dimensions – E.g. brand, style, colour, size, texture, thickness, etc.
- Create unlimited dimensions members– E.g. black. Brown, blue, green, etc.
- Create unlimited Product Lines – E.g. apparel, footwear, accessories, jackets, etc.
- Assign dimensions to product lines. E.g. type, brand, and style can be assigned to the apparel product line
- Assign dimension members to product lines. E.g. members of the ‘Brand’ dimension can be assigned to the ‘Apparel’ product line
Purchase Order Processing
Purchase Order Processing Features
- Enhanced Visibility – Visibility of all the available colors and sizes and quantities assist the buying manager determine which items need to be ordered
- Optimum Inventory Levels – Inventory Matrix helps organizations significantly reduce their inventory holding and carrying cost. The 360 degree view available to buying managers and staff through Inventory Matrix enables them to see the quantities available, quantities on sales order or on purchase order for every dimension. It also gives them the added ability to drill down to see which documents make up those quantities.
- Ease of Data Entry and Review – Buying staff can enter the quantities to be ordered in respective cells without the need to remember specific item numbers. After entering the quantities, they can conveniently move back and forth between pages to review the order and modify quantities, if required, while in Matrix view
- Matrix Invoicing – Print purchase orders in standard GP format or in standard Matrix format generally used in the industry
- Analytical Reports – Includes comprehensive analytical purchase and inventory reports providing a detailed analysis of quantities in inventory and on purchase orders by different dimensions
Creating Purchase Orders in Inventory Matrix for Fashion Apparel
Inventory Matrix for Fashion Apparel – Product Overview
Sales Order Processing
Sales Order Processing Features
Empower Customer Service Reps (CSRs) to provide excellent customer service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improved Customer Service – Customer satisfaction is increased when customer questions are answered immediately.
- Enhanced Visibility – Visibility of all the available colors and sizes and available quantities, enable CSRs to up-sell and cross-sell. They can tell the customer about a new colour or style that is available that the customer may be interested in
- Ease of Data Entry and Review – CSRs can enter the order quantities required by the customer in respective cells without the need remember the item numbers They can review the order with the customer by moving back and forth between different pages and modifying the quantities
- Matrix Invoicing – Print orders and invoices in standard GP format or in standard Matrix format, generally used in the industry
- Analytical Reports – Include comprehensive analytical sales reports which allow the analysis of sales by different dimensions
Creating Sales Orders in Inventory Matrix for Fashion Apparel
What is my next step?
If your existing system is not providing you with the tools you need to run your business efficiently, you may be losing customers to the competition. Let AccSoft help you provide a high level of customer satisfaction, improve business efficiency and cut down your cost. We are just a phone call away at 877-927-2927. You can also email us at email@example.com