Microsoft Dynamics GP Licensing
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides two ancillary packs to extend the overall solution: the Customization Pack and Extended Human Resources and Payroll.
Customers needing to integrate or customize Microsoft Dynamics GP can purchase the Customization Pack. This pack provides access to the tools required to make deep integrations with other products, and to make customizations that extend the application to meet specific needs of the business.
Extended Human Resources and Payroll
The Starter Pack includes standard US and Canadian Payroll and Human Resources for an unlimited number of employees. The additive functionality in the Extended Human Resources and Payroll Pack brings specific features that offer more flexibility in how companies pay and manage their employees.
Microsoft Dynamics Perpetual Licensing for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and is designed to help small and midsize businesses jumpstart their financial insights and distribution management and then easily extend into all functional areas. Perpetual Licensing provides a step forward by simplifying how customers purchase their ERP solution. The entire solution can be licensed via four core components: The Starter Pack, the Extended Pack, the Full User and the Limited User. Additional configuration components are also available
It is now easy for small and midsize businesses to quickly and affordably get started with Microsoft Dynamics GP. The Starter Pack gives customers core Financials and Distribution functionality, plus three Full User licenses making it easy and affordable for small and midsize businesses to experience the power of this robust software. The functionality included in the Starter Pack is designed to help customers:
- Gain control and insights over their finances
- Manage sales items and materials in a distribution environment
- Provide licensed users a singular view of the business from virtually anywhere through a variety of clients.
Customers wanting to deploy some of the advanced functionality delivered by Microsoft Dynamics can license the optional and additive Extended Pack. The Extended Pack adds functionality that allows customers to integrate core financials and distribution management with industry specific functionality extensions such as:
- Manufacturing to support and control the manufacturing environment
- Warehousing to manage the warehouse to support operations
- Professional Services to manage the billable generated by consultants
- Basic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer and supplier relationships and offer the highest quality of service and support.
Note: The Starter Pack is a prerequisite to the Extended Pack. Extended Pack, extends the the functionality to all your current and future licensed users.