Microsoft RMS Store Operations
Pricing, Sales, and Promotions
- Discount entire sale or selected items at time of sale, including mixed-case discounts.
- Set up mix/match and “Buy X, Get Y” pricing structures and schedules, including fixed price and percentage discounts.
- Utilize lot pricing (single, six-pack, case, and more).
- Assign multiple price levels/customer (price break tables).
- Set up discounts from retail—including percentage discounts—markups from cost, and discounts by dollar amount.
- Set profit margin.
- Assign subtotal amount.
Pricing, Sales, and Promotions related features
- Set Up Mix and Match Pricing Structure
- “Buy X, Get Y” Discount Capability
- Lot Pricing (single, six pack, case, etc.)
- Gasoline Pricing (to 3 decimal positions)
- Multiple Price Levels/Customer (price break tables)
- Discount From Retail
- Mark Up From Cost
- Set Profit Margin
- Discount by Dollar Amount
- Assign Sub-Total Amount
- Set Percent of Discount
- Put Items on Sale/Promotion
- Set Up Weekly Sales Schedules
- Multiple Sales Tax (GST, PST, etc.)
- Multiple Tax Rate Tables (percent, base, cap)
- Support Euro and Value Added Taxation
- Define Sales Commission Schedule
- Return In Local Currency